Thursday, August 19, 2010

La la la-la la la

La la la-la la la,
Sing a happy song.
La la la-la la la,
Smurf your whole day long.

So apparently Madeline has been on the Internet googling the shows Mommy and Daddy watched when we were kids. She must have fell in love with the Smurfs because this is what I walked in on after nap time today.






See before Madeline's room was Madeline's room, it was Mommy scrapbook room/Daddy's grad school room. Evidently a blue sharpie got lost. Well Madeline found it, and boy did she find it. She was covered, her Violet was covered, as were her sheets and pillow case. Luckily she didn't color on the walls or any furniture, or in any books (Heather would have freaked!). I was having a pretty uneventful day...Heather closes tonight so she was home until after lunch, we did some grocery shopping (Hooray Coupons...saved almost $40!) and I got our bathroom clean. Little did I know my evening changed when I "woke" Madeline up from nap! Thankfully she's back to "normal". I threw on my bathing suit, her in the tub, and hoped right in there with her. She came out pretty clean, and the tub didn't get stained in the process, Yippee! (Side note, it did look like the toilets with with blue water for a little bit) Here is the after shot:


Take that Sharpie!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa!!!!

    I'm pretty impressed that it came off so well. I'm not always as lucky with just a small mark on my finger :)

    ReplyDelete