Friday, April 3, 2009

First Zoo Trip and A Great New Store
































Madeline's First trip to the zoo was great (though windy)! She was awake the (almost) whole time and looking around. Plus grandma and grandpa got to take us so I know they enjoyed that. She only fell asleep at the very end, in the aquarium. I loved the lorakeet habitat, I got to feed them nectar and Maddie was like, "what is on Mommy's arm?". All in all our weekend was wonderful particularly since the rain stopped and allowed us to take Madeline to the zoo.

PS- I found an amazing new store today called K.D.'s Treehouse on Devine St. that is a NATURAL AND ORGANIC kids clothing (& some toys) store. They have sizes from newborn to school age kids. And the prices are pretty good. Some things are pricey but I got Maddie a CUTE sleeper/romper for only $2.00 more than the same type of Carter's item. And I would say for organic cotton and no harsh chemicals or dyes... $2.oo is more than worth it! Check it out! Oh, plus if you are a new customer you get 10% off your first purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment