Thursday, March 5, 2009

So, Maddie tried baby yogurt today and this was the first really funny face food. She was not sure what to make of it at all. But she did come around to like it. I think she will love it once we mix some fruit into it but we always make sure the "base" does not create an allergy before mixing it with things. Also, I just want to say that I have the best husband and daughter ever! I know that Adam is frustrated with the job situation right now but he always listens to me complain things and they both always put me in a happier mood when I get home each day. He takes wonderful care of Madeline while I am at work and also is the biggest help with house work. I can't wait until its his turn to experience the joy of coming home to the two things that make you the happiest (well 4, can't forget the boys:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment